Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Slipring Cable for CGO3+

Actually they are not even specifically made for Yuneec so there are plenty of other options available but harder to find then the OEM parts (although the others are completly identical).

I will pay a little more and have-it when I needed than waiting 15-20 days to coming from China. Anyway, they are cheaper than at Vertigo drones.

Vertigo Drones sell the same cable for $24 plus shipping. This one considering the ebay fees and PayPal fees the seller pay is fair plus you don't wait so long. I see much worst.

Vertigo Drones sell the same cable for $24 plus shipping. This one considering the ebay fees and PayPal fees the seller pay is fair plus you don't wait so long. I see much worst.
How quick does he ship? All the ones I see are a month from China.

UK, says cannot ship to my location.

I was checking to see what countries he ship and UK were on the list. Go to the shipping and payments tab and choose your country from the list. UK is all the way down on the list.

I was checking to see what countries he ship and UK were on the list. Go to the shipping and payments tab and choose your country from the list. UK is all the way down on the list.
I'm afraid it says in big red words "Does not ship to UK" even though it says, weird.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dubiousflyer