Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

So sorry

Reaction score
I apologise to all of the folks that tried to help me with so much and I didn't thank you. Please believe me when I say I I tried as hard as I could but failed. I'm Not sorry I went to kav but all of your help was greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
We all appreciate your thanks. The Typhoon H is a great photo/video platform and a good flier. We truly hope you can overcome your difficulties with it and can find an area where you can use it safely. With any luck you will be able to find others near you who can lend a hand and help you learn the TH better.

Fly safe and fly happy.

I have a nice place just a half a block from me. I will do everything to always be safe. I always have and will continue to do so. Thanks for your reply. You should see the tiny place they test drones at kav. Tiny, narrow field with power lines and no problem. I saw a q fly over my head during a test and I felt right at home! Lol

Last edited:
No reason to apologize. People have different skill sets. Some are great with things mechanical, some are not. Some are a whiz with computers and programs, some are not. I can do most anything mechanical but where computers and programming is concerned I’m at best overly cautious, have to work at it, and often procrastinate until it has to be done.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvaro