Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST 16 S-2 toggle switch problems

Reaction score
The Chrome lever on my S-2 toggle switch came off exposing just the small spring inside. I have the chrome outside part and wondering if it's possible to reinstall it onto the switch or am I going to have to replace the whole switch. If replacement is necessary where is the best place to buy one? Thanks

The Chrome lever on my S-2 toggle switch came off exposing just the small spring inside. I have the chrome outside part and wondering if it's possible to reinstall it onto the switch or am I going to have to replace the whole switch. If replacement is necessary where is the best place to buy one? Thanks
So lets be real clear here. The outer retaining ring came unthreaded exposing the toggle switch, and therefore the toggle popped out?

I can send you three of the switches for US$15 shipped to you and includes a stubby, a normal and a long.
PM me for PayPal details if you are interested.
Haydn

No, actually the only thing that happened is that the chrome switch handle fell off. The switch is still in place as is the spring that is hidden inside the chrome handle. I've tried threading it back on but so far no go.

I can send you three of the switches for US$15 shipped to you and includes a stubby, a normal and a long.
Haydn
Thanks. Let me wait a day or so to see all replies. Don't want to buy if I don't have to.

No, actually the only thing that happened is that the chrome switch handle fell off. The switch is still in place as is the spring that is hidden inside the chrome handle. I've tried threading it back on but so far no go.
I can send a photo if that helps. Thanks for your reoly.

I can send a photo if that helps. Thanks for your reoly.
I think a photo would be best. There is no handle that you are speaking of, so for me this says something is being confused. Go back and read my first comment to you as it will clear things up.

If it is the outer retaining ring as I indicated, then it just needs to be screwed back on again. If your fingers are a bit on the large side, get someone with smaller fingers to give you a hand with it. Rotate the ring counter clockwise till you hear a click. The click means that the ring has now fallen into the correct position to begin rotating clockwise.

And again from what you have said, to me it is the small retaining ring with two notches in it that has come undone.

Haydn

Well, crap! The outer tightening ring of my S2 toggle became loose, so I tightened it only to have it break. Now need to replace and not afraid to do this myself but I'm unsure how to remove the pan control knob to remove the switch board. Any pointers? And, if you still have switches to sell, I am interested.

Just to clarify, I am referring to how to go about removing K1, the Pan Control rotary knob.

Gentle pull up. Have to fully grip it and pull up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scan02