Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

st 16 telemetry mode

Reaction score
Can any one please tell me how to get the st 16 + in telemetry mode as shown on the yuneec advertisement page . When in tteam mode the pilot gets a elemetry on his display.
2pilot%20mode-78d25203.png

thanx in advance

Thanx Steve ! but the problem is to get to the telemetry screen as shown on the left on the st 16 +

Honestly, I've never seen that screen. And I question it's usefulness for pilot. I suspect that may have been a very early release and modified later.

Have you tried setting up team mode with 2 ST-16s? I'm willing to bet that is the only time you will see
that screen because it is the only time the controller is in a purely piloting mode. You would not want
the video display, because if the cameraman has panned the camera away from the front of the aircraft
you would not see the actual view of the direction of flight.

On my wish list, is a second microcam facing forward in the nose of the H, that would be a dedicated
"pilots view" with a 2 ST-16 team setup.

Reactions: Brirof
thanx again for your fast reply ! its apity though ! iam working commercial with the typhoon H . And sometimes out of sight ! the little telemetry data on the pilot screen can give some indication on the behavior of the drone wich is very important for the kind of work processes ! ( agriculture)

Have you tried setting up team mode with 2 ST-16s? I'm willing to bet that is the only time you will see
that screen because it is the only time the controller is in a purely piloting mode. You would not want
the video display, because if the cameraman has panned the camera away from the front of the aircraft
you would not see the actual view of the direction of flight.

On my wish list, is a second microcam facing forward in the nose of the H, that would be a dedicated
"pilots view" with a 2 ST-16 team setup.
Good day Eagle !
I have been watching the tutorial on this "like the one steve send me " and on none of them I see the telemetry screen.

I have not personally run team yet, so I can't confirm that screen.
If someone runs in team with the wizard, the ST-16 is automatically
the cameraman, and as such has the usual video feed. As soon
as I get my H back from repairs, I will be getting together with
another board member. One of the things we want to do is try
out the team mode with both our ST-16s.

I talked to yuneec about this exact issue. They advised that this is only for the ST24. They said they would notify their web department to have the pick updated because that is an ST16. I was really bummed. Anyhow then I asked for the password to their firmware file and they said I am out of luck. I have the ST24 android APK but cannot load it because there is already a flight control program installed and I cannot remove. Hopefully we can get some freedom on these to do what we like. I understand if you tinker things can go wrong but I would at least like the option.

**Anybody got the password to the ST16 firmware?**

I talked to yuneec about this exact issue. They advised that this is only for the ST24. They said they would notify their web department to have the pick updated because that is an ST16. I was really bummed. Anyhow then I asked for the password to their firmware file and they said I am out of luck. I have the ST24 android APK but cannot load it because there is already a flight control program installed and I cannot remove. Hopefully we can get some freedom on these to do what we like. I understand if you tinker things can go wrong but I would at least like the option.

**Anybody got the password to the ST16 firmware?**
thanx nech !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airconditionerservice