Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 charging failure. 2 glitches

Reaction score
Porucha ST16. 2 závady (poruchy). Umím měřit a opravovat.
Model ST16, ID CMIIT: 2016AJ1824, ID FCC: 2ACS5-ST16, IC: 1155B-ST16
Dron Typhon H, ID: 003B003F-33355111-35363336, SR24S_24286v1.07

1) - Po vypnutí ST16 se baterie vybíjí. Já musím baterii odpojit protože by se sama vybila. Kam já mám podívat a kde hledat poruchu.
2) - ST16 dlouho ležela, nenabíjí. Byla hodně měsíců ve vlhkém- mokrém (studeném) domě v zimě. S hlavním vypinačem jsem hodně (mnoho) manipuloval (dělal), nenabíjí. Monitor po doteku ruky (prstu) se rozsvítí a ukazuje nabíjení, ale elektrický proud nejde do baterie. Procenta baterie (85 %), ale jsou stále stejné. ST16 jde zapnout a dá se létat (ST16 Dron ovládá v letu dobře).

Mám 2 ST16. Mohu porovnat (kontrolovat) zdroj nabíjení. Jednu ST16 nabíjí a tu druhou nenabíjí. Mám také i 2 nabíječky. Závada zde v nabíjení není. Mám také 4 baterie pro ST16 a ta druhá ST16 nojí baterie umí nabít. Baterie je dobrá. není špatná.

Mohli byste mi poradit hodně nápadů co já mám rozebrat? Já jsem chtěl tady psát dobře, aby bylo věděr (znát) problém.
1) -ST16 vybíjí baterii,
2) -ST16 nenabíjí baterii (Před ležením několik měsíců) nabíjela.

ST16 fault. 2 faults (faults). I can measure and fix.
Model ST16, CMIIT ID: 2016AJ1824, FCC ID: 2ACS5-ST16, IC: 1155B-ST16
Typhon H drone, ID: 003B003F-33355111-35363336, SR24S_24286v1.07

1) - After turning off ST16, the battery is discharged. I have to disconnect the battery because it would discharge itself. Where should I look and where to look for a fault.
2) - ST16 has been lying for a long time, does not charge. She was in a damp-wet (cold) house in the winter for many months. I fiddled (did) a lot (many) with the main switch, it doesn't charge. The monitor lights up after touching the hand (finger) and shows charging, but the electric current does not go to the battery. Battery percentage (85%) but they are still the same. ST16 can be turned on and can be flown (ST16 Drone controls well in flight).

I have 2 ST16. I can compare (check) the charging source. One is charged by ST16 and the other is not. I also have 2 chargers. There is no problem with charging. I also have 4 batteries for the ST16 and the other ST16 can charge its batteries. The battery is good. not bad.

Could you give me a lot of ideas on what to take apart? I wanted to write well here so that the problem would be known.
1) -ST16 discharges the battery,
2) -ST16 does not charge the battery (Before lying down for several months) it was charging.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Steve Carr
Já jsem dal ještě málo textu. Nahoře se několik slov neobjevilo. Špatný překlad. Prosím, opravte to.

a) - Po létání a vypnutí ST16 se baterie vybíjí. Já musím baterii odpojit protože by se sama vybila. Kam já mám podívat a kde hledat poruchu.

b) - ST16 dlouho ležela, nenabíjí. Byla hodně měsíců ve vlhkém- mokrém (studeném) domě v zimě. S hlavním vypinačem jsem hodně (mnoho) manipuloval (dělal), nenabíjí. Monitor po doteku ruky (prstu) se rozsvítí a ukazuje nabíjení, ale elektrický proud nejde do baterie. Procenta baterie (85 %), ale jsou stále stejné. ST16 jde zapnout a dá se létat (ST16 Dron ovládá v letu dobře).

I added a little more text. A few words didn't appear at the top. Bad translation. Please correct it.

a) - After flying and turning off the ST16, the battery discharges. I have to disconnect the battery because it would discharge itself. Where should I look and where to look for a fault.

b) - ST16 has been lying for a long time, does not charge. She was in a damp-wet (cold) house in the winter for many months. I fiddled (did) a lot (many) with the main switch, it doesn't charge. The monitor lights up after touching the hand (finger) and shows charging, but the electric current does not go to the battery. Battery percentage (85%) but they are still the same. ST16 can be turned on and can be flown (ST16 Drone controls well in flight).

Last edited by a moderator:
Vyměnili jste baterie mezi dvěma ovladači, abyste zjistili, zda je problém spíše v baterii než v ST16?

Have you swapped batteries between the two controllers to see if the problem is with the battery rather than the ST16?

Děkuji za reakci a zdravím velkého odborníka a WTFDproject.
V mém dlouhém popisu jsem napsal, že mám 2 ST16 a 4 baterie. Ano, zkoušel jsem zda není vada v baterii. Není. Také jsem odpojil baterii a měřil jsem Voltmetrem konektory do baterie. Volty nejsou, jenom je nějaké zbývyjící napětí (volty 2.09V). Tato jedna ST16 po letu drona a vypnutí vybíjela baterie. Já jsem myslel, že je baterie špatná. Po vypnutí jsem musel baterii v ST16 odpojit. Vždy. Potom baterie byla dloho plná.

Potřebuji schema vstupního obvodu z konektoru do ST16. Monitor ST16 ukazuje nabíjení (po doteku rukou), ale nabíjení není. Ještě jsem neudělal demontáž. Ještě udělám z USB kabelu a konektorů nabíjení baterie abych jí nezničil. Baterie již má nmálo voltů.
Dobré ráno.- U Vás je 6 hodin?

Thank you for your response and greetings to the great expert and WTFDproject.
In my long description, I wrote that I have 2 ST16s and 4 batteries. Yes, I tested to see if there was a defect in the battery. Isn't. I also disconnected the battery and measured the battery connectors with a Voltmeter. There are no volts, there is just some remaining voltage (volts 2.09V). This one ST16 was draining its batteries after the drone flew and shut down. I thought the battery was bad. I had to disconnect the battery in the ST16 after turning it off. Always. Then the battery was full for a long time.

I need an input circuit diagram from the connector to the ST16. The ST16 shows charging (after touching with your hand), but charging is not. I haven't done the disassembly yet. I'm going to make a battery charging from the USB cable and connectors so that I don't ruin it. The battery already has nfew volts.
Good morning.- Is it 6 o'clock at your place?
Poslal jsem PM ohledně metody, která by mohla problém vyřešit. Metoda nebyla prokázána jako spolehlivá. Možná to byla jen náhoda.
Schéma nabíjecího obvodu ST16 nemám. Doufám, že to má k dispozici někdo jiný.
Je tu skoro 09:30. Jsem v zóně amerického „východního času“.

I have sent a PM regarding a method that might solve the problem. The method has not been proven to be reliable. Maybe it was just a coincidence.
I don't have a diagram of the ST16 charging circuit. I hope someone else has this available.
It's almost 09:30 here. I'm in the US "Eastern Time" zone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook