Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 controller missing OEM software

Reaction score
Does anyone have a file directory of the ST16 controller? The software is all screwed up and has missing files and it wont let me update firmware. When it boots it goes into tablet mode. All the software needed for the Typhoon H is missing. I was wondering if I could somehow get the individual files and copy them to the ST16 and then update the firmware so it can all work properly again.

Does anyone have a file directory of the ST16 controller? The software is all screwed up and has missing files and it wont let me update firmware. When it boots it goes into tablet mode. All the software needed for the Typhoon H is missing. I was wondering if I could somehow get the individual files and copy them to the ST16 and then update the firmware so it can all work properly again.

Do you know how to do a factory reset of the ST16?

No. However it's missing the autopilot and flightmode apks. and install from sd card in the settings does not work.

No. However it's missing the autopilot and flightmode apks. and install from sd card in the settings does not work.
Go to Pad, Settings, find the Backup/Reset menu. Select that and do a factory reset. It should automatically reboot the ST16.

Yes I tried that and it wont work. Just like install from sdcard in the settings wont work either.

I have same problem with @angryprobes , please share me some solution

I have same problem with @angryprobes , please share me some solution

Solved the problem: A dealer gave me a new ST16 as an exchange and I have to pay Swiss Francs 50.- (€ or $ 40.-)!!

Last edited:
My controller has Data Pilot but I need the OEM software to connect to my additional ST16 ground station. Please help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dandts