Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 display

Reaction score
Having just purchased my second Typhoon H pro RS as a backup, I was surprised when on charge it has a colour battery level display.
Is this a new feature. Both my ST16's look identical .
I also feel both my Typhoons fly better with the new controller - more stable in the hover and much more proportional control.

I would be interested to hear any comments, both are running the latest updates.

colour battery level display.
When the charger is plugged you should be able to double tap the screen to get the charge level indication.
I have no idea why the controller would be any different. I am unaware of any changes that have been made. I guess it would be interesting to compare the channel settings for the sticks.

When the charger is plugged you should be able to double tap the screen to get the charge level indication.
I have no idea why the controller would be any different. I am unaware of any changes that have been made. I guess it would be interesting to compare the channel settings for the sticks.

Yes when you click the screen the battery level displays as red yellow then green when fully charged

Yes when you click the screen the battery level displays as red yellow then green when fully charged
I'm referring to the ST16 with the power turned off. Just double tap the middle of the screen with your finger.

I'm referring to the ST16 with the power turned off. Just double tap the middle of the screen with your finger.
I don't need to double tap mine. A single touch will bring up the battery charging icon. It stays on for a few seconds then goes off again. (Black & white for me)

I have had mine since May of last year and with the power turned off on the ST16, I get nothing when I tap or rub the screen. I have to plug the USB cable into the charger or my computer in order to see the icon come up. Then it shows all white since mine is fully charged. When it's charging, it will show only in black & white.

Reactions: rdonson
I should have said with the power off on the ST16 but the charger connected. If the charger is not connected you will see nothing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook