Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. Johnny Cage

I have hit a brick wall on trying to figure out how can I get my st16 video signal to another monitor about 100 ft away. I need for the team to be able to view the land or subjects from a vehicle or tent.
    thanks....

2. THoff

3. Johnny Cage

yes that is what I am talking about.............need a little more distance but this points me in the right direction. thank you

4. PatR

You won't be able to stream any better than 720 to a different device since that's what is rendered in the ST-16.

5. Haydn

Or how about something like this?
    PET30DT 10-Inch HDMI Extender over Cat5e or Cat6 Cables Amazon.com: PET30DT 10-Inch HDMI Extender over Cat5e or Cat6 Cables: Home Audio & Theater
    Even cheaper ones on eBay?
    Buy a few Skyview goggles and a HDMI splitter
    HDMI Splitter 1 in 4 out Movcle® Full HD 1080P 1X4 Port Box Hub with US Adapter v1.4 Powered Certified for 3D Support Amazon.com: HDMI Splitter 1 in 4 out Movcle® Full HD 1080P 1X4 Port Box Hub with US Adapter v1.4 Powered Certified for 3D Support: Home Audio & Theater
    And the clients will have a perfect view.
    Remember however that what ever is displayed on the ST16 screen will show up.

6. PatR

Also remember the power needed to push signal through cable will be coming from the ST-16's battery.

7. Haydn

You can get powered ones that do 200' then just make up a LiPo 5v battery pack to power it.
    I gather that their will be power where ever he goes as he wants to display it on a large screen for the client, so power must be available.

8. Johnny Cage

What I am trying to do is go from st16 to a command post van that is about 100 ft away with no cables. Wifi is going to be the only way...

9. KEN TARDIO

Are you talking about a full size TV or just a computer monitor? I can't imagine a full size TV in a van. If you can get away with a tablet just download the cgo3 app

10. Johnny Cage

yes I am, but how many tablets can you hook up you think?

11. Haydn

The app is only fine if you are flying VERY close to the tablets.
    Technically you could collect a bunch of tablets as they just are accepting a broadcast signal. But since the camera has to do a peer to peer network thing it could be limited.
    I wonder if you try to connect a router to the camera and then multiple devices to the router.
    Hmmm I would try that but have sold my H and waiting for the Pro version in a few weeks.