Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Strange happenings

Reaction score
Today I turned on the ST10+ and then after waiting turned on the copter. RC connected but WIFI just keeps saying connecting but does not. Flashing red led lite indicates Initialization failed but I did get the "Welcome Pilot" notice. Camera tilst just fine and has a flashing green lite which means WIFI initialized. Turned off and on several times. Removed the camera wire and reconnected. Anything else you guys can think of? Is there someplace on the controller when I can do a camera rest? Thanks,

I would try to create a new model, give it a name and then select the camera model. Go into bind mode and see if it shows up. You will have to enter the password for the camera 1234567890.

Steve. Let me add that my android phone APP cor the CGO3 picks up the wifi ok. The camera is working on the APP. Even records.
Its the transmitter that is not receiving the wifi. When I go to Flight Settings and choose the camera it says "camera not connected"?

Last edited:
Tried that and it warned me that the original aircraft would unbind if I tried to bind to my new mocel. BTW, did not ask for PW at this point. Should I continue?

So I tried that. Created another model but it would not bind to that. When, with the correct model of aircraft selected I go to bind this is what i see. On the left side under model is...SR24S_47946v1.07 On the right side under camera I see....not connected.

Remove the SD card in the box and reinstall it again.
Believe it or not.. that will often fix many of the camera connection issues.
Good luck,
Jafo

Tried that but did not change the situation. Just prior to this happening i had removed the card to access the flight logs.
Should I buy a new card?

Reset the SD card and and was able to connect my camera. Now have video. Wifi light on transmitter is flashing away. Apparently I did not have the card seated properly. HOWEVER now I cannot get any telemetry from the aircraft. Flashing blue led means no connection between transmitter and aircraft. I have tried to re-bind but that has not worked. Any ideas how I can get my telemetry back now that I have the camera working?

Pull the card from the box and load it to your computer. Save whatever files you want and then format the card.(FAT32)
Reinstall the card and try again.

Added: You can access the files without having to remove the card through the hidden menu and a connection to your computer.

Where do I go in the hidden menu to do that? Would be great if I can so I don't have to mess with the chip! Thank you!

Connect your box to your computer via the usb hook up.
Turn on the box.
When started, go to "System Settings>About flight Mode Control."
Tap the "Android Version" quickly about 4-5 times. This will open the hidden menu.
Go to "Developer Options". Find "USB debugging" at the top of the page and check the box.
Windows should now see the box and the sd card should be viewable in Windows Explorer.
If for some reason you still can't see the file... Go back one screen to "Root/Unroot" and hit the button until it shows
"Update adb to user mode" and you will see it now for sure.
In the menu you can test your Transmitters controls and radio tests.
Warning.... Careful what you do in this menu. Don't mess with anything your not familiar with.
Have a look around but be smart...
:)

Jafo: thanks for this info. Works great! I could see the files under USB debugging. How can I test my transmitter controls and radio test? Is it like doing a hardware check? Thanks again.

I need my box in front of me for that info and sadly it's not.
Poke around and you'll figure it out I'm sure.
You'll notice interesting stuff like... they use the android phone app to control the vibration in the box.

Connect your box to your computer via the usb hook up.
Turn on the box.
When started, go to "System Settings>About flight Mode Control."
Tap the "Android Version" quickly about 4-5 times. This will open the hidden menu.
Go to "Developer Options". Find "USB debugging" at the top of the page and check the box.
Windows should now see the box and the sd card should be viewable in Windows Explorer.
If for some reason you still can't see the file... Go back one screen to "Root/Unroot" and hit the button until it shows
"Update adb to user mode" and you will see it now for sure.
In the menu you can test your Transmitters controls and radio tests.
Warning.... Careful what you do in this menu. Don't mess with anything your not familiar with.
Have a look around but be smart...
There isn't a usb port on my st10

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manalitourpackage