Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Take off weight

Reaction score
I have been asking myself and some senior members if there is a different H for US and the rest of the world. No answer was found or mentioned.... But the official Yuneec US website gave me the answer: yes, there is.

The US model is 5 times heavier @ take off then the other types (368.8oz ->1950g).

o_O

A late April Fool's. So your thinking the U.S. H weighs 23lbs using only the 368.8oz reference? If you break down the grams it's 7lbs and change. Both are fiction.

You're kidding...?

:D

Mine (RS) is exactly 1982 grams and that seems to be some 69,912 oz.

Last edited:
Ounces must be a foreign language?
I think 1950 grams is closer to 4.3 pounds.

I have been asking myself and some senior members if there is a different H for US and the rest of the world. No answer was found or mentioned.... But the official Yuneec US website gave me the answer: yes, there is.

The US model is 5 times heavier @ take off then the other types (368.8oz ->1950g).

o_O
To answer your question, there is no difference in the models except for the firmware which maintains compliance with the radio power level and frequencies used.

Reactions: Rayray
You're kidding...?

:D

Mine (RS) is exactly 1982 grams and that seems to be some 69,912 oz.

can not believe this. The H-RS (mine) has more than 2 kg ready to fly

sztmkwus.png

Of course I do understand what I read. Also I know how to use conversion tables. And more of that.
I did weigh mine (H PRO RS) and it was exactly 1982 grams (still do not know how to upload an image, because I did not spend two minutes to find out)....

For the rest... yes, I was only joking Ray, reading this idiot number. Also lbs, pounds, oz (wizard? programming language? imaginary country? car rim manufacturer? metal band? werewolf? motortrike? tv series? community in France? American author?), liquid oz and other funny measurements are quite foreign to me. I am European and one of the nice things over here and @ at lot of places/countries/continents is the metric system (although Britain of course does not comply, but yeh... they still drive at the wrong side of the road... hence the Brexit).

lol

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

sztmkwus.png

Your quoted website says so, but my scales says 1982.

Never mind, completely unnecessary thread, in Netherlands drones are devided by weight: less then 1 kg is completely free and less then 4 kg is restricted. The restrictions for commercial and recreational (without camera) droning are quite different.

Cheers!

Last edited:
My old physics prof gave us tests with velocity in furlongs per fortnight and pressure in hedgehogs per square acre. He made the valid point to get your units correct and consistent before starting to work a problem. The concept has remained with me.

Reactions: Rubik

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axel66