Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The beginning of the decline

hi
when the 4K first came out the going rate was around $1600 and that's about what i paid for mine . now the 4K is way cheaper , not to say it's old but like any thing we buy once the market is flooded and a new model comes out the price will go down . remember we had the Q500 4K a long time before the price went down . i don't have a problem with the price .
fly safe

Not only tweezers, and neck straps...but things like range, proven performance, and a professional tool for a photographer were my reasons for the switch.
I don't feel I will need the friendly Tech support as much if my quad is performing as it should be. Many of the things I liked about the Q are also in the Dji...most of what I heard was wrong with the Q don't seem to be reported by users of the Dji.
But it's not just about the strap, that is just an indicator to me, not a valid reason to return the quad. I mean duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Well if you were the SMART CONSUMER you claim to be,this conversation would be Nada.

I bought mine last year at the higher price. Opened the box and yes, missing the same stuff as you mention. I called "Mr. Nice Guy" and was told he would send the missing items in the mail (that was late last year) and I never received a package. Long story made short, I didn't need the neck strap and I had an old pair of tweezers I put in my Yuneec kit.

This is an extraordinary flying machine and it exceeds all my expectations (except for the manual) and I'm a happy camper.

I originally purchased a DJI Phantom 3 and it arrived from Amazon looking like the contents had gone to Afghanistan and back, in a jeep that had no shock absorbers. I tried contacting DJI and it was a very futile and frustrating experience but was able to send the basket-case DJI back to "BAM-AZON" (they have baboons working in their shipping department) and getting my Q500-4K through Best Buy has worked out better, so "no tweezers" and "no strap" is no "problemo" for me.

BestBuy sells DJI also...

Sure hope you don't need any warranty work or technical support on your new DJI. CS, from my own experience as well as others on various fora, feel that it is virtually non-existent.

I called them yesterday...had a little bit of a wait on hold but then I got my issue solved, and the tech offered a few other helpful tips too! unEEK couldn't be bothered to send out the mo longer included neck strap and lost a customer. Then there is this...

Taking Apart My Yuneec Typhoon Q500 4K After a Crash - Page 1

Looks like a $20 dollar Syma chipped toy from the inside...no way this should have EVER cost $1600!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital