Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Thirty Days in the Hole

Here's Johnny!
No food, no light, no water! cockroaches crawling all over me, for a crime I didn't commit!
Except to tell a couple whining trollers where to go!
Actually the vacation was great! Got to study intently for my 107 private pilots test on Sept 3, believe me, the questions are not just about drone regulations, there are VCR Chart, weather and radio communications and airport class questions too! Much like when I took my Sports Pilots test moons ago!
Hope you all have been well and "mopped the floor" while I was in the "Hole"
Glad your back missed your inputs

Here's Johnny!
No food, no light, no water! cockroaches crawling all over me, for a crime I didn't commit!
Except to tell a couple whining trollers where to go!
Actually the vacation was great! Got to study intently for my 107 private pilots test on Sept 3, believe me, the questions are not just about drone regulations, there are VCR Chart, weather and radio communications and airport class questions too! Much like when I took my Sports Pilots test moons ago!
Hope you all have been well and "mopped the floor" while I was in the "Hole"
DC welcome back, we all miss you

I told them you deserved the electric chair for your severe misdeeds but I guess no one listened to me...welcome back I hope you're ready to stir the pot.

I told them you deserved the electric chair for your severe misdeeds but I guess no one listened to me...welcome back I hope you're ready to stir the pot.
Only stir, when the fat rises to the surface! Seems like they have been wacking some of the fat of the beef ! LOL ! :rolleyes: If I wasn't so cute, they probably would have! Darn henchmen!

Welcome back, DC. As someone said, just has not been the same place with you gone.

I see more members and guests on here now than before you went on vacation. Even Hollywood DS welcomed you back, holy moly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shalinishn18