Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Top of Crompton Moor

FlushVision

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Doing a photo shoot for a conservation group this morning I shot footage that this was edited from. Not very good lighting conditions. Indeed, I had to stow the H between batteries to allow rain showers to pass through, just launching the H between the showers. I was lucky to get any usable footage at all.

Nice Footage!
Thank you. Although shot in 4K it still isn't one of my best videos. The light was very poor because I was dodging rain showers. Normally I wouldn't have flown in such weather yesterday but I was on a commercial job taking a photo set for a client. This footage was captured incidental to the main task and was not paid for by the client...the brief wasn't for video...just the pictures.

Reactions: Ren57
Yes, nice one. I'm hoping to do a bit of flying in Wales this weekend. The weather's looking a bit iffy though....! Our long hot summer came to an abrupt end didn't it!

Yes, nice one. I'm hoping to do a bit of flying in Wales this weekend. The weather's looking a bit iffy though....! Our long hot summer came to an abrupt end didn't it!
Saturday will be the better day out of the long weekend. However, I know I won't be flying again until at least Wednesday next week and that will probably be with my P2V+ since that one hasn't flown for a little while.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dubiousflyer