Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Trouble contacting Yuneec

Reaction score
Anyone else have any trouble getting a hold of them? I’ve been trying since Friday and not having any luck. Tried live chat and phone. Live chat says they are in a meeting and the phone says they are unavailable due to a company event.

Are you referencing Yuneec USA Support? I suspect that the support team operates on a standard 40 hour, Monday through Friday week and since you tried at the end of the week you had little chance of getting anyone. Many here suggest to call just after they open during the week (8 A.M. PST). I've never tried or needed to call them but if I did it would be at that time during the first part of the week.

Reactions: AJan
Anyone else have any trouble getting a hold of them? I’ve been trying since Friday and not having any luck. Tried live chat and phone. Live chat says they are in a meeting and the phone says they are unavailable due to a company event.

WE ALL EXPERIENCE THIS. WE MUST
BE VERY PATIENT.
K KUHN

Reactions: PatR
Yous guys seem to have this trouble all the time when contacting the US yuneec I have always managed to speak to someone when I call yuneec here in the UK has anyone tried to speak to a manager when yous get through and express the trouble I wonder is it a case they don't have enough people to man the phones

If in the U.K. (I dunno if you are or not) remember that this weekend is a bank holiday. So I dunno about Friday but I certainly wouldn't expect to get any joy today.

Just wanted to update this thread. I did get through to them on Monday morning. The gentleman I spoke to was quite nice and very apologetic that I had trouble getting someone. He handled my issue completely and even gave me his name and email in case I had any more problems. I guess it's safe to say that Yuneec's customer service does live up to the high level of satisfaction that I've always heard about. Kudos to Mitch at Yuneec USA.

Just wanted to update this thread. I did get through to them on Monday morning. The gentleman I spoke to was quite nice and very apologetic that I had trouble getting someone. He handled my issue completely and even gave me his name and email in case I had any more problems. I guess it's safe to say that Yuneec's customer service does live up to the high level of satisfaction that I've always heard about. Kudos to Mitch at Yuneec USA.
Looks like CS has pulled their socks up a bit. They were one of the best of the bunch up until a year or 18 months ago but seemed to let things slide in the later part of 2017. Now we are seeing more good reports about them this last few weeks.:)

This is very good news and bodes well for the upcoming release of the TH+.

I gave up the last time I tried to call as they were saying the queue was 40-60 min. I tried their email and all that resulted in was an ignorant answer to my issue. Obviously they weren't reading the issue and they were trying to close the issue as quickly as possible. Zero engagement.

Glad you got Mitch! I’ve had best results with him. A newer guy Angel is also pretty good. I would love to see Mitch placed in charge of YCS for the US. There are three others I’ve dealt with at YCS and let’s just say I would give them much less than stellar reviews. Being from a tech background myself, I don’t tolerate being fed a line of ______ very well. At any rate, glad your issue was resolved.

YEP I HAVE SPOKEN WITH MITCH AND A FEW OTHER
GOOD TECH SUPPORT PEOPLE THERE.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Plad