Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H at UK Drone Show

Reaction score
Daniel from Yuneec UK demonstrates the Typhoon H to an appreciative crowd at the UK Drone Show. Typhoon H is the most advanced aerial photography and videography platform available in such a compact size. Typhoon H offers flight durations of up to 25 minutes while filming with the CGO3+ 4K UHD camera. The Android powered ST16 Ground Station features a 7-inch touchscreen that displays live footage of your flight in HD 720p resolution and enables a wide variety of autonomous flight modes.

The guys from BRCA showed us 'drift' style racing at the UK Drone Show. By using plastic, and not rubber tyres, and numerous setup tweaks, these guys are more often travelling sideways than in a straight line. Awesome stuff!

Reactions: kcsr.org
I was that impressed with the typhoon h on Sundays drone show I bought one :) st16+ and real sense on the hex. only had 1 flight so far but very impressive

Reactions: Merse
Daniel did a great job of showcasing the H. I love how he just flung it around the indoor viewing area. I think he mentioned he had the IPS turned off.

Daniel did a great job of showcasing the H. I love how he just flung it around the indoor viewing area. I think he mentioned he had the IPS turned off.
Yeah he did a stand up job. unbelievably they had no stock on the stand yet I got a better deal no more than 5 mtrs away lol £1395 for H with real sense,wizzard,2 batts and the carry bag. went home like a dog with 2 dicks lol amazing piece of kit

Reactions: Merse
Yeah Yuneec had all their UK retailers (bar First person view) at the show selling at 10% off retail. that's why they didn't carry the stock

Me too. I got my H there, just could not get a spare battery and had to have a used quick charge lead. but at least I got what I wanted....

Reactions: Dave Harvey
Me too. I got my H there, just could not get a spare battery and had to have a used quick charge lead. but at least I got what I wanted....
Have you looked at the copies on eBay ? £77 for a 7000mah but it's not an official. Is the quick charge lead the one that will plug into a normal balance board and charger?

Yeah it's the yuneec battery lead for after market charger,

Looked at the copies but the synical side of me thinks if the copter goes in with one of them will I question it.

And would the telemetry know that there is not an original battery in there?

The battery is just a source of power thinking about it so in my mind you would only have the poss and neg connected to the machine so in theory it should only show a voltage on the st16s tablet display ?

The Typhoon H does not know or care what battery you have attached as long as the voltage is within range. I have adapted the Multistar batteries to work.

The Typhoon H does not know or care what battery you have attached as long as the voltage is within range. I have adapted the Multistar batteries to work.

Yeah? What about a Multistar LIHV? I have one of those, but I haven't really cranked it all the way up yet (I will).
I s'pose the flight record could disappear and not show the 17 + volts. Actually, I have read reports of the LIHV in use in the H with no problems, I'm sure you have too. I just don't like using a tray. I'm nowhere near being a video aficionado, but the standard battery will do for mine.

A lighter gimbal/camera would do wonders toward longer flight times. 25-26 minutes with no camera now. Cam knocks it down to max of 18.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerfectPlanqa