Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H battery

Reaction score
Afternoon all ,does anybody know of anywhere selling typhoon h batteries in the uk. I've tried a few places with no luck, according to yuneec uk they are currently not able to get any stock from Germany and cant give a date when they can supply any , bearing in mind every time I've contacted them they keep saying should be about 2 weeks ,but they have been saying this since march , I appreciate that the plus has taken over but yuneec and their distributors were still selling brand new H's in recent weeks so would have thought there would still be a big demand for replacement/ extras

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
Afternoon all ,does anybody know of anywhere selling typhoon h batteries in the uk. I've tried a few places with no luck, according to yuneec uk they are currently not able to get any stock from Germany and cant give a date when they can supply any , bearing in mind every time I've contacted them they keep saying should be about 2 weeks ,but they have been saying this since march , I appreciate that the plus has taken over but yuneec and their distributors were still selling brand new H's in recent weeks so would have thought there would still be a big demand for replacement/ extras
I've no idea of anyone who has stock. I've got a battery on back order from Jessops since early June. Web site says dispatch in 10 days but it's said that since I placed the order. I rang them up a couple of weeks ago and they said it would be delivered by the end of July. Well it's now the end of July and still no battery.

I've spoken to yuneec uk because I've had 2 batteries on order with jessops since march and also awaiting a replacement for a faulty one and yuneec uk cant supply any to jessops because they cant get any, so jessops are just taking orders without any idea of when they can fulfill them and definitely cant supply replacements for faulty ones at the moment
I've no idea of anyone who has stock. I've got a battery on back order from Jessops since early June. Web site says dispatch in 10 days but it's said that since I placed the order. I rang them up a couple of weeks ago and they said it would be delivered by the end of July. Well it's now the end of July and still no battery.

I've spoken to yuneec uk because I've had 2 batteries on order with jessops since march and also awaiting a replacement for a faulty one and yuneec uk cant supply any to jessops because they cant get any, so jessops are just taking orders without any idea of when they can fulfill them and definitely cant supply replacements for faulty ones at the moment
Jessops will happily take your order still, they can get them I expect from other suppliers, they got me one 10th of July from somewhere. The 2 week excuse has been going on for a few months.best get what you can parts and battery wise.

Last edited:

Flushvision didn't you have the last of these?

So many people doing the same thing over and over again hoping for a different result.

Just convert your aircraft or buy an adapter and get batteries from anywhere you want.

Reactions: Grumpy
What's the people doing same thing about??
So many people doing the same thing over and over again hoping for a different result.

Just convert your aircraft or buy an adapter and get batteries from anywhere you want.

What's the people doing same thing about??
Searching for batteries. Fortunately in the UK we were able to obtain 2018 batteries and stocked up while we could. The sad thing is people coming into the hobby now are confronted with a no battery situation. Ultrax seems to be still making them and GiFi etc. So if you only have one battery then it's not great. It's time to make some, the LiPo packs are quite expensive here. Best do a forum search to see what people are coming up with solutions.

Makes me wonder how many times people can be told “another two weeks” or “another 10 days” before they figure out they are being lied to.

Reminds me of an ancient form of extreme torture where a captive is forced to select a body part to be sacrificed while waiting for a ransom to be paid or a rescuer to arrive and save them. Each delay causes a new body part to be sacrificed. After a period of time the captive would be better off dead as they lost all their limbs.

You'll have to have a refund if they can't get a replacement for your faulty battery. What was faulty about it?

This reply below is from yuneec Germany ,

it is correct that we are awaiting a delivery from the colleagues in the USA as China is not ready yet with the next production run.
This delivery from the USA will exactly match the existing backorders. We also have a backorder from the UK colleagues which should be fulfilled once the delivery from the USA is here.
We are expecting this delivery probably end of next week.

I was dubious about it as when I had it it said manufacturing date was 2016 ,I seems to charge ok it says on st16 its fully charged take off within 5-7 mins its saying land
Doesn't hold charge for long goes flat in less than 10 minutes

Makes me wonder how many times people can be told “another two weeks” or “another 10 days” before they figure out they are being lied to.

Reminds me of an ancient form of extreme torture where a captive is forced to select a body part to be sacrificed while waiting for a ransom to be paid or a rescuer to arrive and save them. Each delay causes a new body part to be sacrificed. After a period of time the captive would be better off dead as they lost all their limbs.
I appreciate what you are saying Pat and, normally, I certainly wouldn't put up with the “another two weeks” or “another 10 days” scenario. But I'm not in any great rush so I was prepared to wait it out until they finally got stock in. All my current batteries are still good despite them all being over 3 years old. That said, one of them is consistently giving about a minute less flight time than the others so I'm keeping my eye on that one.

All that said, there is a limit to my patience. I'm on holiday (vacation) in Scotland at the moment so have decided that when I get home I'll get on to Jessops and if I don't hear what I want to hear (no more of that 10 days bulls'h'it) I'll cancel the order.

This reply below is from yuneec Germany ,

it is correct that we are awaiting a delivery from the colleagues in the USA as China is not ready yet with the next production run.
This delivery from the USA will exactly match the existing backorders. We also have a backorder from the UK colleagues which should be fulfilled once the delivery from the USA is here.
We are expecting this delivery probably end of next week.
Well if it happens, then some Humble pie will have to eaten.

Strange I got them off Yuneec UK 2nd week in April!

Strange I got them off Yuneec UK 2nd week in April!
Well they were certainly out of stock in early June when I rang them up (BTW, they answered the 'phone within just a couple of seconds...I was gobsmacked!). That's when I placed my order with Jessops since there was no indication on their web site that they weren't in stock other than that 10 day dispatch wait that has now turned in to the better part of two months.

Last edited:
Well they were certainly out of stock in early June when I rang them up (BTW, they answered the 'phone within just a couple if seconds...I was gobsmacked!). That's when I placed my order with Jessops since there was no indication on their web site that they weren't in stock other than that 10 day dispatch wait that has now turned in to the better part of two months.
I had last ones in April. called last week, said they've been taken off website and will be added when they or if they are back in stock.

I was dubious about it as when I had it it said manufacturing date was 2016 ,I seems to charge ok it says on st16 its fully charged take off within 5-7 mins its saying land
Flat or to battery warning? I've got 2 or 3 which give me 8 to 10 minutes before warning.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig