Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H beeping fast ?

Reaction score
Having an issue with my typhoon H , when I start everything up after about 30 seconds it starts to beep real fast and a purple light flashes ? I can't do anything last that and have no idea why this is happening ?

Check your sticks in the Hardware Monitor. The right stick is not centered.

Fast beeping from the aircraft should NEVER be ignored. It indicates one or more of the controls out of normal parameters and could lead to a CUFIT - completely uncontrolled flight into terrain..... I know, it happened to me about 2 years ago.

How do I get them back in parameters ?
Try Steve Carr's tips in this thread.

Try stirring and cleaning first.

I can get a refurbished ST16 pro controller for a real good price ! Maybe this is is a better option for me ?

Taking the back off and cleaning the sticks with the plastic safe contact cleaner is really quite simple. The odds are that the refurbed controller will arrive with the sticks showing some signs of the same problem. This is unfortunately a bane of the ST-16, but is about the only persistent trouble it has.

Giving the sticks a thorough stirring at the beginning of a session before takeoff and more frequent use tends to lessen the need for a deep cleaning.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airconditionerservice