Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H flying very slow forwards and backwards but fast side to side

Reaction score
I had my drone out a couple weeks ago with no problems, but took it out the other day and it was flying sooooooo sloooooow going forward and backward no matter what I did with the speed slider. Is anyone else experiencing this? Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

This was the reason I joined this forum, but I'm sure I will glean a lot of other important information from here as well.

Go to the settings screen, tap the Hardware Monitor button and check that both of the stick go fully from -100 to 100 when you put them full up/down/left/right. You probably have a sticky control, which may come good with a little bit of waggling, but otherwise can be swapped out by a dealer - it's a ten minute job and easily done.

Go to the settings screen, tap the Hardware Monitor button and check that both of the stick go fully from -100 to 100 when you put them full up/down/left/right. You probably have a sticky control, which may come good with a little bit of waggling, but otherwise can be swapped out by a dealer - it's a ten minute job and easily done.

You are correct that it isn't giving me full throttle up or down on the right stick. I'm going to swap the left and right sticks for now and let the right one be elevation and the left one be throttle and see if the right one ends up straightening itself out.

You are correct that it isn't giving me full throttle up or down on the right stick. I'm going to swap the left and right sticks for now and let the right one be elevation and the left one be throttle and see if the right one ends up straightening itself out.
DOnt do that, just go through the ST16 setup procedure. Search ST16 hidden menu on the forum.

Reactions: Rayray
DOnt do that, just go through the ST16 setup procedure. Search ST16 hidden menu on the forum.
I did the config procedure, and can get my speed again, however, it doesn't immediately return the stick to center, but is a slow speed decrease. I did do the swapped sticks for forward/backward and up/down, and that works fine, and I'm thinking that until I can find a way to actually fix the controller that this may be the safer option.

It really is a quick job to get it fixed. Don't fly with a faulty controller - that's only going to end one way.

The problem is that I am in Madagascar, so no places to 'get it fixed' here. Is it something that I can do on my own?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital