Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Pro (RealSense)

Thank you. I will check out Hobby Shop. Very good point about the extra props. I thought I read that Yuneec put extra props in their "normal" kit.

Suppose there are Yuneec kits and kits that are composed by resellers. I got a bunch of extra props in my Yuneec bundle YUNTYBREU (European distribution Typhoon H RealSense complete with accessoires), which came with two batteries, all kinds of cables, sunshades and stuff in a nice and useful backpack.
Only missing the neckstrap and the cool pen.

Cheers!

Not to argue, but to point out the RealSense is not a "Sonar" sensor per se. It uses 3 cameras and electronics to create a 3D image of obstacles in front of the craft. As Steve rightfully points out, it is not a saving grace for sloppy piloting. I have 2 Hs with RS, and one without, and I speak from hours of experience. Mine senses and avoids overhead electrical lines and small tree branches. It will reduce max speed to 11 mph, and flight time by a minute or so.
Good point Rayray. In fact you didn't even need to use the 'disclaimer' "per se" as there is no sonar technology at all being used with RS. As you correctly stated there are three cameras that act like one—a 1080p HD camera, an infrared camera, and an infrared laser projector. To further comment on the aforementioned 'sonar' piece - this is a good example of the confusion between 'Obstacle Avoidance' and 'RealSense'. Both the H and the H Pro come with the forward facing Obstacle Avoidance which does use sonar but nobody's paying anything extra for this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers