Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H Pro RS CGO-ET with the Steadygrip CGO3

Reaction score
So ... I have asked Yuneec directly (and had zero response) ...... is the Steadygrip compatible with the CGO-ET thermal camera?

If so, can the Steadygrip be purchased (in the UK) without the associated camera (why would I need two?)

Thanks in anticipation.

Mick

Yes, sort of.
There is no software to run on phone to use thermal but you can use the steady grip to power the cgo-et and use the st16 to view.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Yes, sort of.
There is no software to run on phone to use thermal but you can use the steady grip to power the cgo-et and use the st16 to view.

Thanks Snagglesworth. Sadly not the answer I was hoping for - would need to grow and additional set of arms to hold the Steadygrip and use the ST16 at the same time if I wanted to be mobile - rather defeats to object of what I was hoping to do. Hopefully, an update in the future will change things for the better.

So ... I have asked Yuneec directly (and had zero response) ...... is the Steadygrip compatible with the CGO-ET thermal camera?

If so, can the Steadygrip be purchased (in the UK) without the associated camera (why would I need two?)

Thanks in anticipation.

Mick
with a bit of mod -

Thanks in anticipation.

Mick
I have a steadygrip without camera that you can buy from me if your interested. It is complete with the aluminium case. It is EU model with 2 pin plug and adapter for UK electrical sockets. Works perfectly, you use the typhoon app on your phone to control the camera functions so if the app is compatible with the Thermal cam you will be fine.

Reactions: viscount
I have a steadygrip without camera that you can buy from me if your interested. It is complete with the aluminium case. It is EU model with 2 pin plug and adapter for UK electrical sockets. Works perfectly, you use the typhoon app on your phone to control the camera functions so if the app is compatible with the Thermal cam you will be fine.
Hello Mcbutler,

I know you offered him the Steadygrip, but if he doesn't take you up on your offer, I am looking for one, without the camera. I can adapt the wiring for US sockets so I don't think that would be too much of a problem. If he doesn't want it, would you mind sending me a pm? Thanks.

Thank you sir. I have a real hard time trying to find one that will work with the new 4K camera. I would like to have one of the Steadygrips for my business just in case I need to film something from the ground that my H cannot get to because of tree limbs or other obstacles are in the way.

Thanks

Hello Mcbutler,

I know you offered him the Steadygrip, but if he doesn't take you up on your offer, I am looking for one, without the camera. I can adapt the wiring for US sockets so I don't think that would be too much of a problem. If he doesn't want it, would you mind sending me a pm? Thanks.
Hi,
Hello Mcbutler,

Hi, I am afraid you are second in the queue my friend, seems everyone wants one without a camera, maybe Yuneec will sit up and take note!!
If he changes his mind I will let you know.

Actually that is not fully correct it only recognises the thermal camera as a standard camera and therefore does not show any thermal reference

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital