Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Video Homage to a Local Farmland Family in Southern Delaware

Reaction score
Family friends for generations are having to sell off the old family farm near mine because of encroaching tourist interests and development, and being a victim of the growing inability of family farms nationwide to be sustainable. I attempted to capture their farm with my Typhoon and help preserve some memories of their land for them before the farm sale goes through. Below is a YouTube link to what I came up with for anyone caring to view it.

YouTube

Later, Gators.

NOTE: So sorry. Broken link above. I think I've got it right this time.

Family friends for generations are having to sell off the old family farm near mine because of encroaching tourist interests and development, and being a victim of the growing inability of family farms nationwide to be sustainable. I attempted to capture their farm with my Typhoon and help preserve some memories of their land for them before the farm sale goes through. Below is a YouTube link to what I came up with for anyone caring to view it.

LINK: YouTube

Okay. I think I've got it right this time. Let's see. If it does work, then please see above for what this video is about. I feel silly entering what I said about it again.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reactions: yuneec53
CC thanks for the video. Know what you mean about them going away. Same here, for years we had farms and cattle ops. But since the now famous Hurricane Katrina more people have moved in and taken away the farms and cattle ranches.

CC thanks for the video. Know what you mean about them going away. Same here, for years we had farms and cattle ops. But since the now famous Hurricane Katrina more people have moved in and taken away the farms and cattle ranches.

Yes, it's sad, really. A piece of America is quickly disappearing. And they call it 'progress.' Sure doesn't feel like it, though. Thanks for your comments.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal