Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What to do with a dead Q500 4K

Reaction score
My Q500 4K crashed and broke one of the motor support arms and part of the main body. I had removed the CGO3 prior to this flight so it is good condition and the ST10 controller is good. What is my best course of action besides rebuilding it since I am not willing or capable to do that?

Thanks, I’ll try that. The camera was just checked out by Vertigo so I know it’s good to go. Where did you list yours?

An option can be to buy carbon fiber frame from Rakon Heli, and use all the Q500 parts besides the plastic frame. It is good hobby for your free time.

You can try to sell it as spare parts, especially the camera is highly sought after, batteries too, if in good conditions, and transmitter.
I just sold a CG02+ for 90€, equivalent to 96$...

An option can be to buy carbon fiber frame from Rakon Heli, and use all the Q500 parts besides the plastic frame. It is good hobby for your free time.
I have considered that option, but I don't think I have the skills or patience for that! Thanks

Did you still have parts from your crashed Q500, I am looking for the controller board.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold