Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What will Yuneec announce at CES?

Hmmm, on the site that I linked to they are clearly shown as one of two Featured Exhibitors (as seen in the pic above) and when you click on the link on that page "See All Exhibitors" they do as well. Either the site or the App is wrong it looks like? Time will tell.

Hmmm, on the site that I linked to they are clearly shown as one of two Featured Exhibitors (as seen in the pic above) and when you click on the link on that page "See All Exhibitors" they do as well. Either the site or the App is wrong it looks like? Time will tell.

I think it is the Android App that doesn't show them in the list. Typical bug that we find in this business.

Okay so apparentaly "the big announcement" is going to happen tomorrow - 9.01.18 at Yuneec's booth. I wonder what might that be. I really hope it is going to be some competition for Inspire 2 - perhaps a new Tornado?

H+
b497a430470d766617bebe82f5b5b789.jpg
47a152e5ef45171cf5384f3163387e39.jpg
07eb4710b5eca4bbcccfb2e836dee7c8.jpg

I sure do hope they have the RealSense firmware updates for the H480. The 11MPH is just too slkow for my applicfation of following equestrian cross country events. I can still do it but altitude has to be too high to get very good vids. Otherwise I love RealSense except that it is only available in Smart mode...

So if this is true I would guess that a new C23 camera would be released and that it should fit the 480 H with a 1inch sensor.
On the Yuneec Europe Facebook, Yuneec write 2 times:
"No, the C23 included in the Typhoon H Plus scope of delivery is not compatible with the Typhoon H or Typhoon H Pro."

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig