Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Where can i buy this part for the CGO3+?

Reaction score
Hi community,

i have been looking all over the german forums now. But i just can't seem to find the one part, that has been broken during a crash i had 2 days ago.

Luckily the drone didn't get any hazard but the little plastic part connecting the gimbal to the drone ist broken.
I attached a few pictures to clear things up, because people always thing i am loking for the mounting set. No i am not.

I would call the part i am looking for "Bottom Damper Plate". (The top Plate is sitting on the desk, if you are looking at the pictures)
But see for yourselves.

I would be really happy, if anybody could hekp me out with a part name, serial number, a shop where i can but it or anything that yould help.

thank you guys! have a great week
VeeDee

post-59361-0-41981800-1485613766.jpg
post-59361-0-66125100-1485618373.png
post-59361-0-77379700-1485613778.jpg
post-59361-0-87578900-1485613754.jpg

This is what i found in another forum after hours of searching:

image2.JPG
image5.JPG

Unfortunately, that is not the correct part. If you notice, the one in the link has the screw holds for the board that connects to the gimbal. The part veedee is looking for is the one above that part. I too need that part as well. I was working with my H with the camera detached and accidently dropped the gimbal. I did replace the connector piece that is shown in the link, but also broke one of the corners off on the other piece. The camera still works fine in flight, but would like to replace it as I can only hold 3 shocks and not all 4.

Unfortunately, that is not the correct part. If you notice, the one in the link has the screw holds for the board that connects to the gimbal. The part veedee is looking for is the one above that part. I too need that part as well. I was working with my H with the camera detached and accidently dropped the gimbal. I did replace the connector piece that is shown in the link, but also broke one of the corners off on the other piece. The camera still works fine in flight, but would like to replace it as I can only hold 3 shocks and not all 4.

Hi Trompthar,

since i live in germany i had to contact the customer support over here.
and indeed they did replace the whole gimbal mount set (upper and lower part) for free.

When i first called them they did not sound very assuring at all ("i have never seen this part here"). But when i sent it in, it didn't take a week and i got my beloved camera back.

If you are interested: The Part no is #YUNCG03P101.

But i find that mcbutlers advise is really good, because THIS perticular part is not for open sale anywhere.

Hope i could help. If you buy one yourself, remember, that you have to get the cables and the connectors through the little hole.

hope i could help a little bit.

I broke this part as well on a crash, the easy and fast solution, glue it back together using epoxy.

It is still in place perfectly.

Greetings!

OP. Just be aware that if you attempt to do any sort of repair, you will be voiding the warranty for the camera only. I had to get confirmation form Yuneec about that.

IF you do want to do this on your own here is a good resource for repairing it. As the slip ring will be the biggest hurdle due to the tight clearances.
Hope this helps.

Hi community,

i have been looking all over the german forums now. But i just can't seem to find the one part, that has been broken during a crash i had 2 days ago.

Luckily the drone didn't get any hazard but the little plastic part connecting the gimbal to the drone ist broken.
I attached a few pictures to clear things up, because people always thing i am loking for the mounting set. No i am not.

I would call the part i am looking for "Bottom Damper Plate". (The top Plate is sitting on the desk, if you are looking at the pictures)
But see for yourselves.

I would be really happy, if anybody could hekp me out with a part name, serial number, a shop where i can but it or anything that yould help.

thank you guys! have a great week
VeeDee

View attachment 4897
View attachment 4898
View attachment 4899
View attachment 4900

This is what i found in another forum after hours of searching:

View attachment 4902
View attachment 4901
YUNCGO3P116 is the part number you want to ask for.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital