Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

WiFi and battery issue

Reaction score
Hey I've tried researching the issue and found nothing, I just bought the breeze today and am trying to set it up, half the time the breeze will connect with my phone and I wait for the internet options question to pop up then I hit yes, and I try to change the breeze name and it tells me to connect it to the devices wifi (which it is) and when I try to calibrate it the device tells me the power is less than 20% so it can't be calibrated and when I plug the battery into the charger it shows up as solid green on both batteries so I don't understand why this is an issue also another issue is when I try to update the firmware it tells me it's already up to date even though I haven't updated it???

Uninstall the app and reinstall it. If that doesn't work please come back and reply. Also, make sure the firmware is up to date.

Uninstall the app and reinstall it. If that doesn't work please come back and reply. Also, make sure the firmware is up to date.
I have tried that, it connected once and everything worked then I turned it off and it won't work again but when I try to update it it says there is no update

Last edited:
Hopefully @DoomMeister will have better suggestions for you.
so i kept digging on the issue i guess it was because i didnt put my phone into airplane mode then connect to the wifi but now my wifi light is always red, it will blink green once a few seconds after i turn it on then it goes back to a slow blinking red

Veid71,

Use this Checklist Before Posting for Help, and if you are still having trouble reply here and also include the country you are from. It makes a difference for the firmware and how WiFi acts with the Breeze.

Just as a point of reference, I never put my iPhone 6 into airplane mode. Works fine. Might look elsewhere.

One thing I have to do to connect satellites, power up - no satellites, phone and controller stay on, power the breeze down then back on. All works fine. I have not done any troubleshooting to resolve this , it just works for me.

Good luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig