Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Wifi connection driving me crazy

Reaction score
Have to manually connect to my home wifi every time I turn my receiver on. Then, once it makes a connection and I go back to the home screen the connection disappears. When I go back into the Pad tab the connection is always disabled. What is going on with this thing? Can I do a factory reset? Would that help?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What are you trying to do?

The camera WiFi is intended to work with the ST-16 although you can connect and communicate to it with a laptop. The aircraft and -16 connect the WiFi system automatically when both are on. If you have a secure home network and want to connect the ST-16 to it you'll have to enter the security key in the -16 after selecting the desired network.

What are you trying to do?

The camera WiFi is intended to work with the ST-16 although you can connect and communicate to it with a laptop. The aircraft and -16 connect the WiFi system automatically when both are on. If you have a secure home network and want to connect the ST-16 to it you'll have to enter the security key in the -16 after selecting the desired network.

I've done all that but the connection on the st16 keeps dropping. I can't get the st16 to see the flight simulator either to bind it. Something is not right. I just tried to connect my st16 to my typhoon but I'm not getting any video feed even thought the camera is connected and the main screen just keeps trying to reconnect to wifi. I turned the wifi off in the house so it must be having an issue connecting to the Typhoon too. Just really frustrated!

I've done all that but the connection on the st16 keeps dropping. I can't get the st16 to see the flight simulator either to bind it. Something is not right. I just tried to connect my st16 to my typhoon but I'm not getting any video feed even thought the camera is connected and the main screen just keeps trying to reconnect to wifi. I turned the wifi off in the house so it must be having an issue connecting to the Typhoon too. Just really frustrated!

Figured out the camera video issue. The controller was only seeing 2.4 ghz connections. Still don't know why I can't see the sim dongle and why my home wifi connection keeps dropping but guess I don't need it, I'll just update using SD cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everytime you switch from the pad screen to the home screen your wifi switches to search for your CGO3+ automatically and connect but When you go back to pad it doesnt automatically connect to your home wifi. You have to manually do it each time. To get the dongle to work with the sim is a whole other process. You have to create a new aircraft called sim H and have it bind that way. Search the threads for sim or dongle and you will find step by step. Once it binds then youll be able to use it.

UPDATE: Actually made a quick video that what not edited so be nice... That should help with the Simulator Dongle set up.

Last edited:
Everytime you switch from the pad screen to the home screen your wifi switches to search for your CGO3+ automatically and connect but When you go back to pad it doesnt automatically connect to your home wifi. You have to manually do it each time. To get the dongle to work with the sim is a whole other process. You have to create a new aircraft called sim H and have it bind that way. Search the threads for sim or dongle and you will find step by step. Once it binds then youll be able to use it.

UPDATE: Actually made a quick video that what not edited so be nice... That should help with the Simulator Dongle set up.

I finally got everything working, and now know what I was doing wrong with respect to the simulator. I wasn't hitting OK on the first pop-up srceen. It doesn't start sending out the signal for the dongle until you've gone past that step. I'm an idiot!!! Lol

Reactions: Hunter_Michael

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22