Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Wifi incident

Reaction score
I was flying yesterday (h) and on the screen it displayed wifi not working and said go Into angle mode which it was in. I walked around a bit and it was ok. It's never happened before. Heard of this anyone?

Was the warning for wifi or for GPS? If the satellite count drops below 10 (+ or-) it will go into Angle mode.

Might be worth just using it a bit more to see if the problem comes back, and it wasn't just an isolated incident, especially walking around cured it, perhaps try different locations, just to see if external influences weren't the problem.

There is no such warning message in the ST16 firmware.
Could it be that those where to independent messages? If so, the one has nothing to do with the other...

Another question: Was the H bound to ST16 via 2.4GHz connection?

Attachments

• strings_xml.txt
    65.6 KB · Views: 21
Was it saying that RC connected and that Wi-Fi for video was reconnecting?

I am a bit confused by your response. The drone stopped in the air, I presume hovering when the screen went blank and it definitely said wifi not connected. That's what happened. It came back on after about 10 seconds later.

When the screen goes blank on EU firmware it says "RC connected" and the second message tells you that FPV Wi-Fi is connecting when established the video comes back. I've never seen " Wi-Fi not working" but like I said perhaps just momentarily a glitch.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aicyberwatch