Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Wifi problems please help

Reaction score
For some reason I can't make my ST16a connect to the wifi either to my camera or home wifi or even with my phone hot spot

Mikeharmon,

Welcome to the forums. When you go into the bind tab, highlight the camera and hit bind, are you greeted with the password box? That password is: 1234567890

We need some more information from you. How you connect to the camera, and your home wifi.

I can't even get the camera to power up I've gone into the bind it doesn't even list the camera as being able to use
I use the ST16a remote and go into the tablet to check wifi. I got that problem taken care of but I still can't get the camera to power up. I've changed the board on the drone for the camera connect point

Ooo.. Gotcha. More information has helped. I was about to suggest you remove the camera from the H and re-seat it. But, since you have changed the board on the drone that will make it a bit more challenging to track down.

More questions.. Why did you change the board on the drone? Crash? Camera not working before? If so, the issue might be in the camera..

Ooo.. Gotcha. More information has helped. I was about to suggest you remove the camera from the H and re-seat it. But, since you have changed the board on the drone that will make it a bit more challenging to track down.

More questions.. Why did you change the board on the drone? Crash? Camera not working before? If so, the issue might be in the camera..

I did replace the camera do to a crash. It did work after I put the new one on I flew for an hour afterwards had no problem then today took it out to fly it doesn't power up. I've even borrowed a camera from a friend his wouldn't even power that's why I replaced the connecting board

:( Dang. Something else in the H is wrong. I don't know what else to check (In the H) to track this down... Maybe hang on for a bit to see if someone else can chime in to assist you further.

You might have to send it in for service, granted you will be charged for it..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital