Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Will someone up north please send a cold front down this way

Reaction score
It’s been well over 95 the past week , today was 99 yesterday 100 , last two weeks 105. Needless to say it’s too hot to fly and I am once again discharging batteries down to storage levels .

Will some of you northern send a blast of cold air down towards Texas , it would be much appreciated

It’s been well over 95 the past week , today was 99 yesterday 100 , last two weeks 105. Needless to say it’s too hot to fly and I am once again discharging batteries down to storage levels .

Will some of you northern send a blast of cold air down towards Texas , it would be much appreciated
We can't send one until January and by then I doubt it will be appreciated

Yea the last one y’all sent down here last January our temps dropped down to 9 degrees which for us was unbearable

I have some nice outside temps today in northern Alberta .
72 f but I won’t share as this is my favourite temperature . Last January we had some -43 f . That I’m happy to send

I know their's some cool air in the UP of Michigan but I also know there is someone that lives up there that puts out a lot of hot air so I don't know if you'll gain much.

How about putting your battery in a cooler that has a couple of ice packs, when you're ready to fly, battery is happy. :rolleyes::)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dubiousflyer