Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

WTB typhoon h pro drone only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looking for a h pro drone and batteries only. I have a spare controller and camera. Looking for one for my son. Thanks...david

We should talk! I have an extra with low miles, and have been wondering what to do with it.

Starting a Private Conversation

How much I’m also seeking a new flying machine no disrespect but why does everything have to be private ?for the price it has all the makings of a bidding war lol all joking aside I’m interested can I get a quote $ please thank you

How much I’m also seeking a new flying machine no disrespect but why does everything have to be private ?for the price it has all the makings of a bidding war lol all joking aside I’m interested can I get a quote $ please thank you

The private Conversation is to keep the traffic between two people negotiating off the freeway so to speak, nothing to do with secrecy. I Have a spare Typhoon H480 Pro that I bought in October as Manufacturer Refurbished. All the latest firmware. From there you can add everything to make it a complete RTF kit, except the CGO3+ Camera. I do not have a spare camera. These are available new & used on ebay.
I just bought an H Plus and I don't three Typhoon Hs!

The price would depend on what you want to come with it. I have the following as options:
ST16 Control station w/Sunshade
RealSense module is installed but is optional
1 battery
Charger with AC & DC cables
10 new original Props
Yuneec backpack with Factory foam inset
Basically you can take the complete kit just as I got it.

If interested, let's take it to a Private Conversation....

The private Conversation is to keep the traffic between two people negotiating off the freeway so to speak, nothing to do with secrecy. I Have a spare Typhoon H480 Pro that I bought in October as Manufacturer Refurbished. All the latest firmware. From there you can add everything to make it a complete RTF kit, except the CGO3+ Camera. I do not have a spare camera. These are available new & used on ebay.
I just bought an H Plus and I don't three Typhoon Hs!

The price would depend on what you want to come with it. I have the following as options:
ST16 Control station w/Sunshade
RealSense module is installed but is optional
1 battery
Charger with AC & DC cables
10 new original Props
Yuneec backpack with Factory foam inset
Basically you can take the complete kit just as I got it.

If interested, let's take it to a Private Conversation....
How do I go private

How do I go private

Hover your cursor over the name of the person you want to contact, in a second or two a menu will appear with options, Private Conversation is one of them. I'll go ahead and start it...

You have started 4 new Conversations, I have replied to the all of them but you aren't seeing my reply for some reason, and keep starting new ones, so maybe we need to keep it here for simplicity.

Tell me what you want includes and we can come up with a fair price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder