Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec interview!

As the interview contained at least one bald face lie in referencing reliance on the 920 I would not hold my breath.

Reactions: Adamg1180
You know they partnered with MMC. Maybe they are going to resurrect the 920 with a new and improved version. Or, maybe a whole new model.

You know they partnered with MMC. Maybe they are going to resurrect the 920 with a new and improved version. Or, maybe a whole new model.
That was my interpretation. The comment regarding the 920 was made in reference to future development.

Reactions: 0verload
Yeah, would not "expect" anything from yuneec regarding this product line...try to get parts in the US for the current model is nill... Thanks yuneec USA, NOT!

Interesting read, what could it all mean? Will we see a new upper end prosumer drone from Yuneec by the end of the year?

Sounds and reads like a "fluff" piece for the magazine, since there is no real discussion about anything new from Yuneec.

...try to get parts in the US for the current model is nill... Thanks yuneec USA, NOT!

Who have you been in contact with? It’s been almost a year since I was ordering 920 parts from Yuneec but the inventory counts they provided me at that time indicated that with the exception of landing gear actuators they had hundreds each of motors, booms, body shells, damper balls, prop quick change adapters, and other common parts. Main board counts were close to 100, flight controllers somewhat less.

There was an issue with parts identification as those looking them up were unfamiliar with them but if you had the part number there was no problem finding them.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold