Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Product Registration

PatR

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Folks,

When visiting the Yuneec website to register a new product purchase the odds are rather high the data you input into the web page form will not be recorded into the Yuneec system. Sometimes it works but more often than not, it does not. After three attempts to register another H I finally gave up and called customer service and handled the registration directly. Rest assured, the Yuneec reps are aware of the web site deficiency, verifying the poor functionality when I inquired about it.

This is not a big deal in the greater scope of things but the more people calling CS direct to register new products the sooner upper management will tire of spending labor dollars on a function that could be more efficiently served through an automated process. This also assures that your purchase date and dealer was properly recorded for your warranty coverage. Time is money.

This happened to me a few days ago also. Yesterday they were closed. I called them earlier today and it was registered in a timely manner.

Same experience here. The ability to register a purchased product is a basic requirement and even more so when product failures are not uncommon.

But it can be easily accomplished though customer service phone lines, which was the message I hoped to convey.

That still beats the old days of filling out and mailing in a product registration card;) Postage isn't cheap any more.

Folks,

When visiting the Yuneec website to register a new product purchase the odds are rather high the data you input into the web page form will not be recorded into the Yuneec system. Sometimes it works but more often than not, it does not. After three attempts to register another H I finally gave up and called customer service and handled the registration directly. Rest assured, the Yuneec reps are aware of the web site deficiency, verifying the poor functionality when I inquired about it.

This is not a big deal in the greater scope of things but the more people calling CS direct to register new products the sooner upper management will tire of spending labor dollars on a function that could be more efficiently served through an automated process. This also assures that your purchase date and dealer was properly recorded for your warranty coverage. Time is money.
I've had the same issue with the website, called them today and had my H and my fathers H registered in minutes..... I'm impressed with their customer service. Thier website needs a little massaging though

Reactions: kelving884
You can email them too.(Email: [email protected]) Like many, I gave up on the website. Their message to me after I told them the website has issue was: "Furthermore, our website was undergoing maintenance but at this point you should be able to register your product. You may also provide us with the following and we can complete the registration on your behalf:

Unit Serial Number:
Proof of Purchase:
Feel free to contact us if you have any queries Have a Yuneec day!"

It was month between attempts to register so I just emailed the info and they were kind enough to let me know they did it. Seems a shame to tie up CS people instead of fixing the web page though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22