Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Q500 4K Earplug gimbal modification test

Reaction score
Link to video here

Insane wind kickup happened immediately after take off (look at the trees). I did this modification to hopefully reduce the jello effect, and think it was seriously reduced, especially in the face of the 30mph gust that hit it immediately. The drone looked like it was MUCH MORE wildly pitching around compared to how the video looks.

I will call it a success.

Link to video here

Insane wind kickup happened immediately after take off (look at the trees). I did this modification to hopefully reduce the jello effect, and think it was seriously reduced, especially in the face of the 30mph gust that hit it immediately. The drone looked like it was MUCH MORE wildly pitching around compared to how the video looks.

I will call it a success.
Doesn't look like Jello. Jello would be all across the picture. I don't know what it is but its effecting the bottom left and the top right differently.

Doesn't look like Jello. Jello would be all across the picture. I don't know what it is but its effecting the bottom left and the top right differently.

That was a result of the angle of the sun coming through the blades. I am aware that is not the jello effect.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22