Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Typhoon H IPS Not for sale anymore!!

Reaction score
So, just to clarify:

I tried to bought the IPS module last week, and, the shops in question (in Europe) responded that Yuneec is not allowing the IPS module (YUNTYHIPS) to be sold separately anymore.

Either you buy realsense, or, you don't buy!

Does anyone know a shop or someone selling the IPS module? (Europe only!)

Thanks!

From unmannedtechshop.co.uk:
Hi

Sorry about the delays, we have been talking with Yuneec, and now they have told us the IPS module will not be for sale on its own, only with the realsense module so we will update our website soon with new pricing and availability.

How would you rate my reply?
Great Okay Not Good

--
Kind Regards
Alex Elliott
[email protected]

This e-mail is from yesterday afternoon. I bought it, supposedly, last Thursday, but have received the money back since they don't sell it.

yuneec UK have said the IPS will no longer be available on its own. I was also just after the IPS due to the cost of the RS bolt on but bit the bullet and got the entire setup yesterday. Still trying to get a definitive guide to the IPS use and then I will be happy.

Well im not impressed with that, as a commercial operator i don't need the real sense module but the IPS stand alone module would be really handy as i do get some indoor work...........

May have to call Yuneec and find out why.......

Well im not impressed with that, as a commercial operator i don't need the real sense module but the IPS stand alone module would be really handy as i do get some indoor work...........

May have to call Yuneec and find out why.......

Simple solution is buy the whole lot. I plan to use my Typhoon commercially in the new year and the RS addition is in my opinion priceless for additional safety when in GPS mode. The IPS is good but such a shame they did not have the obs avoid enabled when using IPS just so you cant fly into anything, I don't expect full functionality due to the restrictions with GPS off but as a minimum stopping bumps into obstacles to the front would have been alot safer for indoor flight.

Reactions: volanti and keiths
So, just to clarify:

I tried to bought the IPS module last week, and, the shops in question (in Europe) responded that Yuneec is not allowing the IPS module (YUNTYHIPS) to be sold separately anymore.

Either you buy realsense, or, you don't buy!

Does anyone know a shop or someone selling the IPS module? (Europe only!)

Thanks!
I bought it by Toprc in Uden, Netherlands.
179€.
Visit there webpage and you will find one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder