Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

yuneec typhoon h Strange noise listen up

Reaction score
hi
Listen, please, towards 50 assist a metallic noise which does not disrupt the flight

thank s for all
didier

I don't think that's anything to worry about. As the H self-levels in response to wind gusts there will be variance in the motor / prop noise, and I think what you can hear is just that.

Reactions: rdonson
and.... that's the reason I never turn on the mic in the CGO3+.... its just noise if its on the drone.

Beats me why anyone would want to switch their mic on. What's the point when all you can hear is that noise?

Well in fact this noise in particular and I do not want to damage the drone by leaving it

It’s particular to a multirotor in flight, where the aircraft maintains balance by varying motor speeds as necessary via the flight controller and ESC’s.

Beats me why anyone would want to switch their mic on. What's the point when all you can hear is that noise?

Flush,

Personally, I find watching video without any sound “just not right.” Even having the motor noise just audible helps. I also like the hear what’s going on up there with respect to performance.

One can always mute the engine/wind noise, but tough to do if it isn’t there in the first place.

Jeff

Last edited:
Reactions: Rubik and AeriaL
Flush,

Personally, I find watching video without any sound “ just not right.” Even having the motor noise just audible helps. I also like the hear what’s going on up there with respect to performance.

One can always mute the engine/wind noise, but tough to do if it isn’t there in the first place.

Jeff
Exactly what i was thinking!

Reactions: NorWiscPilot
Flush,

Personally, I find watching video without any sound “just not right.” Even having the motor noise just audible helps. I also like the hear what’s going on up there with respect to performance.

Jeff
Each to their own I suppose. It's just that whenever I see a video posted on YouTube that has the motor sound I just find it irritating. I acknowledge having the sound there in the source footage exactly for the reasons you say is a good enough reason to have it there but I just can't see why the poster can't detach that sound from the video in post and replace it with some appropriate music.

Each to their own I suppose. It's just that whenever I see a video posted on YouTube that has the motor sound I just find it irritating. I acknowledge having the sound there in the source footage exactly for the reasons you say is a good enough reason to have it there but I just can't see why the poster can't detach that sound from the video in post and replace it with some appropriate music.
Each to their own for sure.For me when i see a video especially with fpv planes ,racing copters etc it is absolutely a must to have motors sound. Depends on the video its self of course.

Yep, normal TH sounds.
I sometimes speak into the on-board microphone before or after running the motors to document settings or issues for later entry into my log book.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers