Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

2018 Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy.

Reaction score
2018 Has been a great KICK BUTT year for my H+ and I would not trade the H+ for any other drone (my son is now the proud owner of my Inspire 1 and 2 as well, as my P4P and Mavic) I hope in the future, Yuneec will put more thoughts into making a better and greater Hex in the future, because the H+ needs a bit more refining, but nevertheless I am loving mine. I received my H+ in August, and from the day she arrived, we been working the pits day in and day out, except for the Las Vegas Raiders stadium, as well as the JW Marriott build in Nashville. But, the majority of the footage are taken by the H+ and the two other clips are taken by my DJI Inspires, serving as a filler to complete this H+ 2018 compilation.

Another convert!

Reactions: record.play.rewind
2018 Has been a great KICK BUTT year for my H+ and I would not trade the H+ for any other drone (my son is now the proud owner of my Inspire 1 and 2 as well, as my P4P and Mavic) I hope in the future, Yuneec will put more thoughts into making a better and greater Hex in the future, because the H+ needs a bit more refining, but nevertheless I am loving mine. I received my H+ in August, and from the day she arrived, we been working the pits day in and day out, except for the Las Vegas Raiders stadium, as well as the JW Marriott build in Nashville. But, the majority of the footage are taken by the H+ and the two other clips are taken by my DJI Inspires, serving as a filler to complete this H+ 2018 compilation.

wonderful, hope to see more video to record in 2019

Reactions: record.play.rewind

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold