Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

3'rd party software

Reaction score
Hi Pilots

From this forum, I can understand that at least some of you guys is very well into the world of "Droneing".
I'm new to this aeria, and searching for the best way to start up.
I've been flying models for some time now, including the small indoor drones, and now I feel it's time to move on.
My plan is to start a service for i.e. farmers, realestate owners, and others that is interested in close air photography.
I have therefore bought myself a brand new Typhoon H Plus with the C23 camera.

So the subject here is:
Is there a 3'rd party software out there somewhere, that I could use to make "Flightplanning" from my desk at home, using
Google maps or the like, to plan my flight track? Something like the UAV Toolbox.
If so: Which is the best, and where do I find it? Or even better yet: Is UAV Toolbox on it's way to be ported for the H Plus?
I have already read the posts from Tuna, but is there anything in the planning or...? (****, I hope there is...^^)

Nothing at the moment that can do what you want, only option is to upgrade to a H520 or plan on location record a CCC and fly it afterwards.
You might need a few more batteries but it should be doable :)

:rolleyes:
I just feared that.
Well… I'll see what the future brings my way!
Thx for reply.

There are a couple of web-based CCC editors out for Typhoon H. I do know if it works for H Plus too. Has the H Plus the same CCC waypoint format as the H?

I know:

I do not know what that exactly is but check it out:

br HE

@h-elsner: Thx for your reply as well.
I've read (in one of Tuna's replies) that there's e slight difference in the way the H-Plus and the H reads and stores data, so I'm kind of unsure here.
But I'll try to upload the mission-data to the ST16 and see… It just might work!
Anyway: Thx again.

The first and second link have different output formats. maybe one of them fits the H Plus.
I have a Typhoon H but never did offline flight planning. I like to fly by myself. It's the fascination of this hobby for me to have the control at an aircraft.

br HE

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval