Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

920 board repair

RTH

Reaction score
Has anyone replaced mosfets on thier 920 board?
My 920+ had a soft landing crash (a quick release mount came off on the first test fight at low level). No real damage expect one burnt out motor on the side the drone was embedded into long grass. I replaced this motor with a new one but it wouldn't power up and on closer inspection it seems that the mosfets on the underside of the board just before the connectors have blown, the ones on the top seem to be okay.
Has anyone experience replacing these mosfets? I am wondering what else might be blown that might need replacing.
I will have to find someone to remove and replace them, so to try and make it as efficient as possible I'd like to order any likely needed cheep parts in advance.
It might also be useful if anyone has a schematic of the board that they could send to me.
Thanks
IMG_1438.jpegIMG_1439.jpeg

Last edited:
RTH, I can't be sure that this is an exact replacement, but based on the numbers on the parts and the form factor, it looks as if it will work. Others with more MOSFET experience may provide some additional (probably more accurate) information. Attached is the datasheet. Mouser Electronics has this particular one for $1.61 plus shipping. Hope that helps.

Attachments

• IRFH7440PBF-InternationalRectifier.pdf
    349.3 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: Steve Carr and RTH

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop