Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

AEB Mode

Reaction score
hello, on my yuneec h3 the AEB function does not work, the drone does take 3 images but these are exposed in the same way (identical exif) have you already had this problem, a solution ?? many thanks

yes I saw that, but there is no explanation to perform an AEB capture (maybe it is necessary to have a particular config ... I do not understand)

The default mode for the camera is probably video. So you would need to select photo mode before getting access to the AEB setting.

yes of course i do that but is not good, like i say before the 3 pcture are same exposed... no bracketing

The camera settings for the H3 start on page 31. I suspect you need to be in either ISO priority mode or full manual mode for AEB to take effect. Otherwise you are in full auto and will get what you are experiencing.

Wish I had an H3 to test my theory, but you do and it is worth trying to see if it makes a difference.

Attachments

• TYPHOON H3_USER MANUAL_V1.0.pdf
    85.2 MB · Views: 3
Reactions: Steve Carr
Thanks DoomMeister,
ok, i have try in 4 modes : ISO manual + shutter manual - ISO manual + Shutter auto - ISO auto + Shutter manual and ISO auto + Shutter auto
in this 4 modes all the time the 3 pictures are same exposed , no bracketing !! (no change on exif) in +/-0.3 or 0.7 EV
i really don't understand ...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Steve Carr
It was a guess as to why it would not bracket the exposures properly.

At this point you would be better served by contacting Yuneec EU to give them a chance to resolve the problem. It could be a bug in the software or firmware causing this issue. It is good you found the issue and brought it into the open.

i always do that , i write to the dealer where i buy it in France, and the technical support in china but i have no return at this moment... so wait and see

Reactions: seb37

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my