Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

After update E20Tvx to v0.1.30A no smooth thermal image of the video track

Reaction score
Hello community,

I noticed that after the update to v0.1.30A, the video images are no longer recorded smoothly and synchronously.

I only noticed that when I was editing the individual video tracks, the video with normal image runs smoothly, the thermal image is jerky.
This can already be seen in the live image on the ST16E if you make a precise comparison Videos made before the update do not have these properties.

Can anybody confirm this?
Best regards

Here the previous version 0.1.27A to test.

Unfortunately, thermal images cannot be evaluated in the Image Tool. This only works from version 0.1.30A

Version 0.1.30A can be downloaded here.

Attachments

• 0.1.27A.zip
    44.1 MB · Views: 8
What software do you use to process the video? What software do you use that recognizes thermal data from E20Tvx?
Yuneec Image tool software is not working properly and is complete "nonsense".

What software do you use to process the video? What software do you use that recognizes thermal data from E20Tvx?
Yuneec Image tool software is not working properly and is complete "nonsense".
Yuneec Image Tool does work. Read this thread E20Tvx radiometric data to find the solution to get it working.

The website for download should have instructions to let customers know this.

@Dobrigf
There are various free video editing software available. I use davinci resolve for that. I use mp4tool to separate the two tracks. the Yuneec Image Tool works when you change the computer's language settings. english should work. I don't know what language you have set. I am German but had to switch to Swiss German.

regards

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erothots