Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Alright everybody!

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've been reading this forum for a few weeks now, since before I ordered my Typhoon H, to setting it up and through flying a few times. Figured I'd let you all know I was here otherwise it's a little like being that creepy guy stood in the corner at a swingers party just watching.
Anyway.
I've built my own drones (first one for my undergrad engineering project a few years back) and flew them for a few years now, but really wanted something more reliable and something much cheaper that an Inspire Pro. So I dove in after reading a lot about the Typhoon H, especially on this forum. So thanks for all the insights and useful information.
I'm based in the UK, have some experience with drones and photography/video. Hopefully I can help out in anyway I can.
I'm currently undergoing my CAA test/exam and hopefully getting approval to fly in the coming weeks.

I've flown the H a few times and really starting to love it. After shooting some video in 'raw' and getting my hands on an ND filter - then a fair amount of post production I think it can take some lovely shots!

Reactions: Rayray
Hi McLongShaft, I have been debating over the past few days if i should buy a Typhoon H however after reading your review i just had to dive in and purchase one, it will be arriving in the next few days and i'm so excited! just wanted to let u know so i wasn't being a creepy old guy in that swingers party with you.

I'm based just outside of London and could really use all that experience of yours if you're ever free, maybe you could help make a video with me some time. just imagine all that raw shooting u could do.

p.s bring your ND filter, i want to get my hands on that bad boy too.

Hi Anita Hardcock, love the name; though I doubt it's really yours but it would be great if it t'were.

Finally somebody with a similar sense of humour!

I'm always free to help out in any way I can, and I mean any. Happy to show a new dronemaster/mistress the ropes and help them gain a firm graspthhh.

I'm happy to lend a hand, if you're willing to lend two. I can be quite a handful.
Marvin Gaye said it best, 'It takes two babayyayyyy.... Just me and you' or in this case both hands.
Anyway.

The ND filter can be a little fiddly to get in and out, takes some practice and patience. But once you get the nack of it, it t'will be the best decision you've made.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece