Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Any Drone pilots near Hartlepool

Reaction score
Looking for any drone pilots near hartlepool 20 mile radius who wants to meet up, bmfa members , for recreational hobby stuff. pfco training, flying skills learning.
available 9am till 9pm monday to fridays, anyone whos got bit of spare time to share ideas with flying, etc etc

Looking for any drone pilots near hartlepool 20 mile radius who wants to meet up, bmfa members , for recreational hobby stuff. pfco training, flying skills learning.
available 9am till 9pm monday to fridays, anyone whos got bit of spare time to share ideas with flying, etc etc
I'm too far away from you, living to the North East of Manchester.

Regarding PfCO. Rule changes to be brought in next year may impact on permission holders since from that time it may be possible for hobby fliers to do commercial work in certain areas. Before you spend your money I advise you to do some research on this. My PfCO is due for renewal in April next year. By that time the upcoming proposed rule changes will be a lot clearer and, depending on the detail, may force me not to renew my PfCO.

I'm up in Newcastle fella. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval