Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Any news on the pilot app for Android

Which USB port are you using on the controller? You need to use the regular USB port. I believe the USB-C port is for charging only.

Which USB port are you using on the controller? You need to use the regular USB port. I believe the USB-C port is for charging only.
I'm using the regular USB port (USB-A), I did not said that I was using usb-c port :confused:, I'm using a usb 3.0 cable (that I use for oculus quest)

I'm using the regular USB port (USB-A), I did not said that I was using usb-c port :confused:, I'm using a usb 3.0 cable (that I use for oculus quest)
It was just a thought. I had no trouble with the iOS version, and I do not have an Android compatible with the Yuneec Pilot app. Hopefully other Android users may offer advice.

It was just a thought. I had no trouble with the iOS version, and I do not have an Android compatible with the Yuneec Pilot app. Hopefully other Android users may offer advice.
ah, Ok. It seems some android users are having trouble with the yuneec app and android 10+ version. I'm using android 11, on my old phone I had no trouble...

I have a Samsung s21 and a Samsung s20. Depending what version if the app I use depends the level of functionality. With the 2.0.7 that is in the app store I can not get the GPS map or video to show up. On versions 2.0.4 - 2.0 I can get gps but still no video. I have noticed on the older version of the apps you can go into permissions and select location to allow all the time. In 2.0.7 that's not an option. I also tried adjusting what the USB cable is allowed to do when plugged in without any success. I would be curios to see what phone and version of the app is having issues.

I have a Samsung s21 and a Samsung s20. Depending what version if the app I use depends the level of functionality. With the 2.0.7 that is in the app store I can not get the GPS map or video to show up. On versions 2.0.4 - 2.0 I can get gps but still no video. I have noticed on the older version of the apps you can go into permissions and select location to allow all the time. In 2.0.7 that's not an option. I also tried adjusting what the USB cable is allowed to do when plugged in without any success. I would be curios to see what phone and version of the app is having issues.
same here, I have galaxy s21 and have the same issues with the same versions. Also on 2.0.4 I can download the photos on the drone, and on 2.0.7 the photo thumnails stays with the standard placeholder image and cannot be viewed/downloaded

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33