Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

B1 button settings with Thr control

Reaction score
Hey All, I was in the channel settings area on the ST16 and I did something accidently I should not have I think.... I unlinked the B1 button with the Thr (throttle).... now my H does not spin up when I press the B1 button. Can someone send me a screen shot of what the properties look like for the B1 button or explain... I think that is what I need to set back up correctly. Maybe there is also something else I need to do on the main Thr screen.

Also what does the Thr final monitor look like when you press the B1 button when everything is working correctly.. meaning when you press the B1 button, does the Final output monitor green bar move??

Maybe my questions are not clear, please let me know if they do not make sense and thank you very much ahead of time for helping me out here since my H is dead until I figure this out.

Hello, I don't know much about the channel setting area but I am fairly certain that if you reset all remote settings during/before a software update it will set all channel setting to default.

Hope this helps, sorry to hear you drone is MIA.

I got it working by looking through multiple threads here and youTube.

For others reference: in the B1 butten setup I have: Output: Thr - Input B1, Mode='Equal', Pos 0: -100% and 'Act' (set to -100% by moving green dot down to -100), Pos 1='Inh'.

On the Thr channel setting, without touching anything on the ST16, the Final out monitor (green bar) = 50% and when I press the B1 button, the Final output monitor drops to -25%.

This worked for me, hopefully others can benifit from this info if things get accidently set wrong.

Hi,

I did the same on my ST16 and was able to fix using the following pics
photo_2016-10-17_13-48-12-jpg.5129

photo_2016-10-17_13-48-31-jpg.5123

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval