Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Batteries

Reaction score
Morning All, I'm looking to purchase batteries for my Typhoon H 480. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks

I’ve been using the Ultra X. The price is right and they hold a charge as well as the original.

Reactions: Xpfreak and davemh
If your in US you have a good choice still. Amazon still have some Ultrax and Yuneec were showing Power 4 back in stock, but too expensive. I've bought Ultrax in Europe, so far so good. Seems best punch for your money is Ultrax, they will run out eventually and another solution will be necessary, but Ihats another story.

Reactions: davemh
If your in US you have a good choice still. Amazon still have some Ultrax and Yuneec were showing Power 4 back in stock, but too expensive. I've bought Ultrax in Europe, so far so good. Seems best punch for your money is Ultrax, they will run out eventually and another solution will be necessary, but Ihats another story.
Thanks for the feedback. I have been looking at those batteries, but the reviews are mixed. Well I need to take the plunge and thanks again.

Thanks for the feedback. I have been looking at those batteries, but the reviews are mixed. Well I need to take the plunge and thanks again.
All you can do is take a gamble and hope for the best. Batteries are hard to come by at the moment in the U.K. We are having to source our batteries from overseas. I was looking at a Gifi 8050 a month or so back and I had seen some mixed reviews too. I finally took the plunge and ordered one directly from China. I have it now and I'm well satisfied with it's performance. Only 3 cycles on it at the moment but I've seen some pretty impressive flight times with it...better than I've ever got from Power 4 batteries. I got a good one. As we say in England, you gotta 'Grip the sheets and think of England!'

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio