Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Battery Connector Type

Reaction score
I've seen the threads here dealing with making your own custom connection so you can charge the Breeze battery with a standard LiPo charger. I'd like to do the same so I can use a parallel charging board. However, I'd rather use the same connector as the battery.

Is this a proprietary connector, or does anyone know what this connector's designation is? Making some adapter cables with the actual connector would be far better than using pins from a USB socket, etc.

This is a way late response to the thread question but this thread seemed the most appropriate to post this in. I just found a Breeze charging cable from Gifi Power and just placed an order for 2 of them. Here is what Gifi Power has for the Breeze...
yuneec breeze - www.gifipower.com
BTW - After just over 3 weeks, I received both Breeze Balance Cables from Gifi Power in China. They both seem to work fine and they added heat shrink over the banana plugs for safety (so they don't short together when plugged into a battery and not a charger). Can't wait to finally be able to use my good balance chargers with these.

Gifi Breeze Cable.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trepox