Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Bloody Typical

FlushVision

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
In an effort to boost my flagging Aerial Imagery business...a last ditch attempt to revive the number of jobs coming in before I decide to chuck it all in, I did a pro-bono job for a local walking group last Sunday. The flight went well and the client was well over the moon with the results. The operation was picked up on by the local newspaper who did an article on the walking group and included a piece on the operation. The trouble was that the newspaper managed to get my company name wrong. Instead of calling it 'FlushVision', they called it 'Lush Vision'. Very helpful...not. I don't know why I bother.

Here is a still from that operation...for what good it did me:mad:

(NB. Satisfying the CAA CAP393 article 95, the participants were under the control of the Pilot In Charge of the aircraft, so the 50m rule does not apply)
dpnw6.png

Reactions: Matthew H
Lols :) Sorry - I shouldn't laugh, but local press really can be hopeless :) When I first got into the hobby all those years ago, the local paper came and did an article / interview. In just 200 words, they managed to managed to misquote every single thing I said, and got my name and age wrong. Considerably more annoying if you're trying to earn the £££s I imagine :/

In an effort to boost my flagging Aerial Imagery business...a last ditch attempt to revive the number of jobs coming in before I decide to chuck it all in, I did a pro-bono job for a local walking group last Sunday. The flight went well and the client was well over the moon with the results. The operation was picked up on by the local newspaper who did an article on the walking group and included a piece on the operation. The trouble was that the newspaper managed to get my company name wrong. Instead of calling it 'FlushVision', they called it 'Lush Vision'. Very helpful...not. I don't know why I bother.

Here is a still from that operation...for what good it did me:mad:

(NB. Satisfying the CAA CAP393 article 95, the participants were under the control of the Pilot In Charge of the aircraft, so the 50m rule does not apply)
View attachment 10907

Hopefully anyone doing a search on "LushVision" will get the response: "Did you mean FlushVision"?

You know the search engine I'm talking about, right?

:p

Hopefully anyone doing a search on "LushVision" will get the response: "Did you mean FlushVision"?

You know the search engine I'm talking about, right?

:p
Yes I know the one.

Or if not, potential clients will look at the walking club's FB page and see 'FlushVision' mentioned there...here's hoping.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ardigitalmedia