Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze 4k App

Reaction score
Hi group. I'm new to the group and have a simple question. I purchased my Breeze when it was introduced and am interested in flying it again. My problem is I cannot find the app to control the camera on Google Play store. I see several apps not from Yuneec that use a similar icon. Does anyone have insight as to where this app is located?

Since it is not on the PlayStore it must be side loaded. Google the method for the Android device you are using.

I eventually downloaded the app to my IPad off of Apples app store, and will try to get the android version elsewhere. Thank you for your support.
The breeze app I have and got off app stop keeps shutting down as soon as you open the app

That’s the problem we are all having with the Breeze. However I recently had an iOS software update and the app didn’t shut down. In fact, I got the drone to hover. Since I had not calibrated it I didn’t want to fly it. When I get a chance to fly it properly I will report back.

As someone else suggested, I deleted the breeze app from my iPhone, shut down and restarted the phone and the reinstalled the breeze app. Now everything works again.

As someone else suggested, I deleted the breeze app from my iPhone, shut down and restarted the phone and the reinstalled the breeze app. Now everything works again.
Worked for me a couple of times. Now it's back to shutting down after I start the app.

Worked for me a couple of times. Now it's back to shutting down after I start the app.
If you have an older iPhone with iOS 13 or earlier on it the app is more stable on that. The Android version seems to still be working and the modded Android app allows greater range and speed.

good luck on appstore now.its gone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech