Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze crash

Reaction score
Hello every one happy holidays from New Mexico..On thanksgiving day I went flying around my place. When I noticed the battery was low. I was in return to home. The breeze went to land, got about ten inches from the ground shot straight up about 20 feet and came crashing down destroying itself..Has anyone heard or seen this happen..Did my battery drain completely when it went vertical? What would cause this?

Sorry to hear about loosing your Breeze. So you used the automatic RTH function, the Breeze was right above the landing spot, and exactly there it went up into the air?
If yes, that is at least the third reported incident of that kind... if you have flight log files on your phone (only the case if you were not using the controller, make sure to post them here, and sent them to Yuneec. They might actually replace your bird, because this is most likely a software or FC fault.) For now, my feeling is that automatic RTH should always be aborted when a Breeze comes near it's takeoff position to avoid this crazy behavior. @DoomMeister

Reactions: Southernjessie
@Blackfrog refer to this post How To: Save Breeze Telemetry (FlightLog files) and retrieve the FlightLog files then upload the zip file in a reply using the Attach files button. As @robbie2 stated above you need to contact Yuneec as there was definitely a fault in the flight system. Yuneec will ask for the files we are requesting to determine if this is eligible for warranty replacement/repair.

I have an idea or two of what may be the problem in this case and both would be warranty issues.

@Blackfrog refer to this post How To: Save Breeze Telemetry (FlightLog files) and retrieve the FlightLog files then upload the zip file in a reply using the Attach files button. As @robbie2 stated above you need to contact Yuneec as there was definitely a fault in the flight system. Yuneec will ask for the files we are requesting to determine if this is eligible for warranty replacement/repair.

I have an idea or two of what may be the problem in this case and both would be warranty issues.

You started a reply, but did not comment or upload data. Did you understand the procedure in the link I referred you to?

You started a reply, but did not comment or upload data. Did you understand the procedure in the link I referred you to?
Thank you for your quick response..I am new to the forums and will soon make a formal introduction to be square with the rest of the group..My breeze took a big hit it so far only needs a start switch and compass module..not to mention some touch ups..but I think I could get it goin for about $12...I only had it a couple of months do you suppose they would honor the warranty?

Thank you for your quick response..I am new to the forums and will soon make a formal introduction to be square with the rest of the group..My breeze took a big hit it so far only needs a start switch and compass module..not to mention some touch ups..but I think I could get it goin for about $12...I only had it a couple of months do you suppose they would honor the warranty?
Yes indeed

The only way to tell is to contact them http://yuneec.com/support and pick option 3 Speak to a Pro. Then file a claim via phone or online chat.

Hi. I have had a couple of the breeze drones. Also had exact same thing happen here in Canada. Lost control. Went up straight and crashed down. I tried to contact Yuneec with no luck at all. Poor support. Luckily I called Best Buy where I purchased, and explained that it malfunctioned. After a couple calls they sent me a new one after I shipped the crashed one back. Excellent customer service. The one I have now has worked great for almost a year.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my