Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze keeps spinning randomly

Reaction score
A few days ago, I was flying indoors and then the drone just took off by itself and smashed into a wall. it might have been because the floor was kind of shiny so the sensors got messed up. But now, whenever I take off, the drone won't let me control the yaw and it spins in circles randomly. I've replaced the propellers and calibrated the compass so now I'm not sure what is wrong with it. I've owned the breeze for more than a year now.

It is possible that a sensor board is loose or a cable is partially unplugged.

Remove the battery and use a thin flat screwdriver blade to start removing the bottom cover at the back in the battery compartment. Gently pry along each side toward the front of the Breeze and use care at the very front so the latch tabs do not get broke.

Inspect that the circuitry is supported evenly on all four white vibration dampeners. Ensure all connectors are fully seated. See that the compass module (red arrow) is secure under the power switch and LED board (blue arrow) at the rear of the Breeze.

12A0D643-7A49-43C4-96DB-C050B5E78BE8.jpeg

Replace the bottom cover in the reverse order using extra caution with the retaining tabs at the front of the Breeze.

Redo the compass calibration and take a test flight. Let us know the results.

Reactions: LBasco1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval